Fun times in Jamaica!

Posted by fifik | Labels: , , , , , | Posted On Monday, April 4, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Well I realize it has been almost 3 weeks since my last blog post, but there is a very good reason... I just got back from Jamaica yesterday! It was a fantastic week, with beautiful weather, and wonderful company.

I enjoyed the opportunity of a lifetime - to photograph a destination wedding in Runaway Bay, Jamaica, at the Gran Bahia Principe resort. Once again, I want to thank Lisa and Darrell for trusting me with the important job of capturing their wedding day memories. While I can't share any of those photos for probably several more weeks, I was able to sift through my literally hundreds and hundreds of photos and find some snapshots which showcase some of the beautiful scenery I was able to enjoy.

These first four photos were taken on the resort property. This resort was huge, and had so much to offer. I will definitely never forget this place!





This final shot is of Dunn's River Falls, a very popular attraction in Jamaica. Most of our crew braved the climb to the top, but I chose to take the scenic (and much drier!) climb to capture some photos. This is only one small section, but it gives you an idea of how amazing the falls and lush surroundings really are.



Well that's all for now.... I have lots to blog about in the coming weeks (two sessions with some beautiful baby girls)... then there will be lots more photos from this gorgeous destination! Can't wait to share with you!

Comments:

There are 2 comments for Fun times in Jamaica!

Post a Comment