Taelyn and Kamryn

Posted by fifik | | Posted On Monday, April 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM

About a month ago, I had the pleasure of meeting these two little cousins from Napan. They are such cuties! I had loads of fun photographing all their little expressions :)

First up, miss Taelyn....









Taelyn has SUCH beautiful eyes.... I just love how they are captured in these next few photos:







Next.... miss Kamryn :)








Kamryn was getting pretty sleepy towards the end of our session, and I thought we were done. But we managed to get these super-cute sleepy shots as well. She loves her Nan`s rings, so I made sure to incorporate those :)





These two little dolls were a joy to photograph..... thank you ladies for entrusting me with photographing them at this precious age. I hope you are pleased with the results :)

Comments:

There are 3 comments for Taelyn and Kamryn

Post a Comment