What a Beautiful Redhead!

Posted by fifik | Labels: , , , , , | Posted On Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Just before I went away to Jamaica, I had a fantastic session with a gorgeous little redhead named Anna. Her mom and I grew up in Barnaby together, so I was thrilled to photograph Anna while she and her Mom were home for a visit.

I recently was able to get a lot of new handmade crochet items from my Aunt E, she's fantastic.... some of you local folks may already know about her fantastic hats and other items from the Chatham Farmer's Market. Anyhow, we've been going over some ideas for new things for photo props, and I am just so happy with what she made me. Wait until you see the owl hat - gorgeous! Anna was more than happy to model a few things:








I just loved the expressions Anna was giving me. Like in this next one - what a smirk - she looks like she's just laying back, totally relaxing - thinking how great this is!


Next we brought out my white tutu, some pearls and some baby legs.... the fun continues!!







Anna's mom had a very vibrant red feather boa, and we just couldn't leave that unused... Anna LOVED it :)


This next photo is one of my favourites from our session - I just love the innocent and dreamy look in her eyes...




And... my personal favourite from the session. This black and white photo just jumped out at me while I was editing this session, and I can't believe how different Anna looks in this photo compared to the others.



Kari I had such a fantastic time with you and Anna, I hope to see you the next time you're home!! Enjoy your photos!!

Comments:

There are 4 comments for What a Beautiful Redhead!

Post a Comment