Fear of Failure

Posted by fifik | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 12:02 PM

I have talked before about my dream of being a photographer, and why I pursued this as a second career. I had been doing this "job" for just over a year when I came across FLY, an online workshop offered by Angie Warren. It is a fairly tight-knit group of women, with only 18 enrolled. Our goal? To "fly" away from our fear of failure and to feel confidence in our own work and our photography style. It has been an amazing workshop so far.  Of course we are all going to have days when we feel defeated, feel down, and feel like giving up, despite all our dreams and desires to move forward. It's so easy to feel alone at times like that, to feel like you should just forget about it and give up.

Well, one of the workshop ladies offered a link this morning to an amazing video that showcases others who have failed... and succeeded. It is truly inspirational. Take a peek:



Of course I realize this video is not exactly photography-related, but I just felt like sharing it. If it helps one person overcome their fear of failure, then this post will be worth it :)

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Fear of Failure

Post a Comment