Wintery Photo Fun!

Posted by fifik | Labels: , | Posted On Monday, April 18, 2011 at 1:45 PM

I LOVE outdoor photo shoots, for so many reasons. The lighting, the fresh air, the natural beauty of it all. Of course, winter time is not typically a time that most people pick for outdoor photo shoots - the cold and snow we have in this part of the country can be really hard to deal with by times, that's for sure. But I think the following photos may just change your mind....

This family (who are originally from Miramichi but now live as far away as Alberta) came together one wintery afternoon, to have some fun in the snow. They were unsure of when they could all get together again, so they decided to go for it, despite the weather. Of course, a clear day turned into a somewhat snowy day, but these siblings took it all in stride :)







Even the dog got in on the action.... and did she ever love the snow too :)





Now as you can see, these brothers and sisters had FUN. And lots of it. I think playing in the snow brings out our inner child, no matter what our age.









This last one is my personal favourite from our session. I just love the whole natural, play-in-the-snow, silly feel to it. It was definitely not posed, and that's what I love :)



So the next time you're thinking about booking a photo session, and you're ruling out outdoor winter photos, just remember how much fun you can have!!! Winter not for you? Give me a call or drop me a line to book your spring/summer photos today!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Wintery Photo Fun!

Post a Comment