Happy birthday Sasha and Stella!

Posted by fifik | Labels: , , , , , , | Posted On Monday, March 14, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Well it's hard to believe, but my twin nieces turned one just a couple of weeks ago. They had a sweet party... complete with an amazing cake, courtesy of their mama and cousin Jenny, who worked tirelessly to have it done in time for the celebration. I think I will hire them for Emma's next birthday, what do you think?



Of course Emma was very excited!!!  So she had to pick out their gifts and special wrapping paper and supplies.... here is the result of her efforts... pretty impressive as well!

Emma wasn't giving me any photos... or so she thought... I love these two of her :)







I love the little details that go into things, and I wanted to make sure to capture the details from Sasha and Stella's party as well. After all, girls only turn one once! The tissue flowers were my fave! And sleepy baby Travis too :)



Well I know you're waiting to see the birthday girls..... so here they are!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!! Hope you had a fantastic day! xoxo

Comments:

There are 2 comments for Happy birthday Sasha and Stella!

Post a Comment