Winter wonderland

Posted by fifik | Labels: , , , , , | Posted On Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 1:49 PM

So it's been pretty snowy here lately, boy is that an understatement!! I had promised Emma that I would take her snowshoeing yesterday, and we didn't go too far but it was fun anyway. Usually we can access the walking trail directly across from our house, but there was just too big of a bank for us to get over. Next time we will definitely have to find a way, because it's so much fun :)

Here are some shots of Emma, who actually let me take a few photos of her (which doesn't happen too often)...












Gotta love all this snow. You can't see out any of the windows of the front of the house. Can't see them from this direction either... lol...


The trees in the woods on our way to the trail just look so amazing with all this snow too I find. Couldn't resist taking a few photos on our little jaunt...




And then out of nowhere was this brown leaf from the fall. Just laying in the snow.










And my lightpost at the end of the walkway? Oh yeah there it is...


Well I do love the winter, but I think I am not alone when I say "where's spring??" - hopefully sometime soon, but with all this snow to melt it's hard to say!!

Just as a reminder, i you are thinking spring photo shoots, it's never too early to book!

Have a great weekend (without any more snow I hope)!

Faye

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Winter wonderland

Post a Comment