Pricing Update - 2011 - Miramichi Portrait and Wedding Photographer

Posted by fifik | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 12:40 PM

I have revised my current pricing for 2011. The link for portrait pricing is here:

http://www.fkphotography.ca/Pricing/Private-Portraits/12866817_rE8Sb

... and the link to wedding pricing is here:


http://www.fkphotography.ca/gallery/9713665_bhee4/1/658983996_BGteD


I also want to remind you of my client loyalty deals:  all former clients (wedding or portrait) get $20 off of the sitting fees... for LIFE. Also... refer 3 new clients to me, and once their sessions are completed, you get your sitting fee for free! It's my way of saying thanks for being such amazing clients. 

Providing you with portraits that are different, that are unlike what everyone else has.... portraits that you will be proud to display in your home... that is my goal. If you invest in me, I promise that this is what you will get.  They may not be your "typical" portraits that you would expect from many photographers; what they will be, though, are photos that are unique and reflect you as a person. I think these photos of the Rooney Family session from last summer are a perfect example of what I am talking about:







And who knows.... you might be surprised by just how much fun you have! There may not be a mud fight, like in these photos (which was completely spontaneous by the way)... but I assure you, you will have a blast!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Pricing Update - 2011 - Miramichi Portrait and Wedding Photographer

Post a Comment