My favourites....Part II.... My all-time faves (so far!)

Posted by fifik | Labels: , , , , , , | Posted On Friday, January 14, 2011 at 6:52 PM

I hope you all enjoyed peeking through my favourites of my business so far.... I still find it hard to believe that so many of you have trusted me in preserving these precious moments for you. For that I am so grateful. I look forward to many, many more moments being captured this year, and in the years to come!! So thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

With that said, I would like to show you the photos that really stood out in my mind these past 16 months. These are the photos that, I can only hope, will be printed LARGE and hung on someone's wall. A 4x6 print just does not do these photos justice!

























These photos stretch all the way from my beginnings of my business, to recent images at the end of 2010... it has been a fantastic journey so far and I look forward to having many more favourite images in the years ahead! Hopefully some of them will be your favourites too!!

Comments:

There are 4 comments for My favourites....Part II.... My all-time faves (so far!)

Post a Comment