My favourites.....Part I..... "Honourable Mentions"

Posted by fifik | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 11:13 PM

So I have been promising to reveal all of my personal favourite images since I started doing photography on a professional basis. I thought it would be easy. Wow was I ever wrong! I have been so blessed to have had so many amazing clients over the last 16 months, and I had such a difficult time narrowing down what images to share. I thought I was doing well, when I realized I had well over 200. After careful consideration, still over 100. Well, I just can't cut it down any more folks. So here are what I consider to be "honourable mentions". I love these images for so many reasons.... it could be the expressions; the moments; the lighting; maybe it was a new photography technique I was able to try out; or maybe I just love it and I honestly have no idea why. Whatever it was, I was definitely drawn to these images.

I included a few shots of two of my favourite people, Emma and Mickey too, of course :) They are my ultimate inspiration!!  So here goes, hope you enjoy :)







Please leave me a comment, I love to hear your feedback! And don't forget.... keep your eyes open for Part II of this post, coming soon.... my ultimate favourites!!

Comments:

There are 3 comments for My favourites.....Part I..... "Honourable Mentions"

Post a Comment