Alyssa and Travis

Posted by fifik | Labels: , , , , , | Posted On Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 10:03 AM

I can't wait to share my latest session with you! These two children are gorgeous!! Alyssa is 3 years old, and her brother Travis is 5 months. The plan for their session? To let them have fun, and capture them "as they are right now".

It can be pretty challenging to capture siblings sometimes, to capture their true interaction with each other. Often one sibling has lost interest... but we managed to get some cute shots.  My favourite of all? This dreamy shot of the two of them together....  definitely not "perfect" by photography standards, but perfect for the emotion it shows...


Of course, I couldn't resist posting these ones.... they are too cute :)


Here are some of my favourites of Travis alone. He is quite the chubby baby.... 22 lbs already.... so he's all rolls. But his eyes just get you right off the bat, and you can just picture how handsome a boy he is going to become:






He just melts my heart..... :)

Now for his beautiful older sister. I seriously think she could be a model. She reminds me of a little Angelina Jolie.


I often bring finger puppets with me to sessions, to get the kids to look at me occasionally, and to give them something to talk about. Alyssa wanted to play with them all, and how could I say no... and I love how this shot turned out:









I swear I could have photographed these two all day. They were fantastic to watch and document. I can't wait to see how they change as they get older, what amazing children :)

Comments:

There are 2 comments for Alyssa and Travis

Post a Comment